How to import photo booth templates into DSLR Remote Pro, NK Remote & Webcam Photobooth
Once you have created your photo booth templates with Paddee it’s super easy to import the final design into dslrBooth.
- Export the template for Breeze
- Extract the zip file
- Import the design into DSLR Remote Pro
How to import your template into DSLR Remote Pro, NK Remote & Webcam Photobooth [Step-by-step]
IThe steps below will show you how to import photo booth templates from Paddee into Breeze Systems software such as DSLR Remote Pro, NK Remote & Webcam Photo Booth. The screen shots are specific to DSLR Remote pro but the process is very similar to the other softwares.
1. Export the template for Breeze Software
Within the design editor click EXPORT and choose SAMPLE or FINAL.
- Export Final – This will export a version without watermark but will charge you or deduct a credit from your account.
- Export Sample – This will export a version of the design with a watermark and will not charge you for a design
From the software list, select Breeze Software and then click EXPORT DESIGN NOW. When the extraction is done, choose to save the zip file to anywhere on your computer that you can navigate to.
2. Extract the zip file
Navigate to the location where you saved the zip file and RIGHT click on it and choose EXTRACT ALL.
These are the files that will be in the zip file once extracted. You can close this window.
3. Import the design into DSLR Remote Pro
Open DSLR Remote Pro and click PRINT LAYOUT
Click IMPORT LAYOUT
Click OPEN FOLDER
Navigate to the extracted folder location and select it, then press OK!
Select the thumbnail of the design and then click OK
You’re all done! You can now start using DSLR Remote Pro!