How to import your photo booth template into dslrBooth [Video]
Once you have created your photo booth template with Paddee it’s super easy to import the final design into dslrBooth. Here is a summary of how to import your photo booth template into dslrBooth:
- Export & download the dslrBooth template
- Open dslrBooth
- Import the template into dslrBooth
How to import your photo booth template into dslrBooth [Step-by-step]
If the video above doesn’t cut it for you, please review the below step-by-step instructions on how to import your photo booth template into dslrBooth. If you get stuck with the following directions please contact Paddee support and we can assist you with the steps.
1. Export & download the dslrBooth template
The first step to import your photo booth template into dslrBooth is download the template from Paddee.
Within Paddee, click EXPORT. You will be asked to choose FINAL or SAMPLE export:
- Final Export – Choose export final if you want to export the Paddee template without a watermark. This will deduct a credit from your account or charge you the per-event fee, depending on your your account settings
- Sample Export – Choose export sample if you are still testing the template or on a trial. If you export a sample, your design will have a watermark and be of lower quality.
When the file is downloaded DO NOT EXTRACT IT!
2. Open dslrBooth
If you need help with this step, you’re reading the wrong guide.
3. Import the template into dslrBooth
Click CREATE NEW TEMPLATE
Click the IMPORT button
- Navigate to the location where you downloaded the zip file
- Select the zip file
- Click OPEN
You’re now ready to start using your Paddee template with dslrBooth!