How to import photo booth templates into Social Booth
Once you have created your photo booth templates with Paddee it’s super easy to import the final design into dslrBooth.
- Export the Social Booth template
- Extract the template zip file
- Import the template into Social Booth
How to import your template into Social Booth [Step-by-step]
Not a fan of videos? No worries! Check out our step-by-step instructions below that will show you how to import your photo booth template into Social Booth.
1. Export the Social Booth template
- Within the design editor click EXPORT and choose SAMPLE or FINAL.
- Select Darkroom Booth and then click EXPORT DESIGN NOW
- Export Final – This will export a version without watermark but will charge you or deduct a credit from your account.
- Export Sample – This will export a version of the design with a watermark and will not charge you for a design
2. Extract the template zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip file
- Right click onto the zip file
- Click EXTRACT ALL
This will be the files within your extracted folder
3. Import the template into Social Booth
- Open Social Booth
- Click the TEMPLATES tab
- Click XY Coordinates
Click IMPORT COORDINATES TXT
- Navigate to the folder you extracted
- Select the ‘coorindates’ files
- Click OPEN
Your photo template info will change. Click the X button to preview the template.
You are now ready to start using your Paddee template with Social Booth!