How to import your template into Sparkbooth
Once you have created your photo booth templates with Paddee it’s super easy to import the final design into dslrBooth.
- Export the Sparkbooth template
- Extract the template zip file
- Import the template into Sparkbooth
Step by step instructions with photos on how to import your template into Sparkbooth
If you’re not a video person, use the below step-by-step directions to learn how to import your photo booth template into Sparkbooth.
1. Export the Sparkbooth template
Within the design editor click EXPORT and choose SAMPLE or FINAL.
- Export Final – This will export a version without watermark but will charge you or deduct a credit from your account.
- Export Sample – This will export a version of the design with a watermark and will not charge you for a design
2. Extract the template zip file
- Go to the location where you downloaded the zip file
- Right click onto the zip file
- Click EXTRACT ALL
These are the files you will see in your extracted folder
3. Import the template into Sparkbooth
Open Sparkbooth and click the SETTINGS icon
- Go to the PHOTO LAYOUTS TAB
- Click the LAYOUT EDITOR button
In the layout Editor click the IMPORT button
- Navigate to where you extracted the the zip file
- Select the layout.json file
- Click OPEN
You are now ready to start using your Paddee template with Sparkbooth!